Last October Amsterdam Dance Event 2019 took place. During the event I was invited to do several keynote speeches, presentations and to join several panel discussions. Please find here the summary of three days of Amsterdam Dance Event.
The schedule was very extensive. Great thanks to Silveer van Deinsen for recording and editing the aftermovie and TRX Music for the audio. Special thanks to the NXTLI team for the great slide deck. And many thanks to the teams of 50Hertz, Fan Engagement House, Scantraxx, Lemon Scented Tea, Ticketswap and ADE Guesthouse for the invitation for the talks and panels!
Keynotes, talks and panels
- Wednesday 16th of October – 50Hertz in Hotel Twenty Seven
- Thursday 17th of October – Fan Engagement House in Umsjatska
- Thursday 17th of October – HDE in Q-Dance Studios/The Warehouse
- Thursday 17th of October – Lemon Scented Tea in LSC Office
- Friday 18th of October – Ticketswap Hide Out in W Hotel
- Friday 18th of October – Asia Konnekt in De Balie
Start to optimise your force, power and potential
In this publication (38 chapters in different parts) of Business and Industry Hacker Denis Doeland you will read how you as in individual and/or your organisation can be different and better in the digital ecosystem. Denis shares his insights regarding a number of organisations and interesting people in his network.
10 jaar Dance in de digitale wereld
Dit jaar wederom de Amsterdam Dance Event (Editie ADE2019). Tijd om aan de hand van 100 artikelen de vooruitgang sinds 15 oktober 2009 nog eens na te slaan. Wanneer je de artikelen in chronologische volgorde leest valt op dat ik zelf verander: van roepende in de woestijn tot aanjager van het eindspel. Op naar de nieuwe eenvoud.