In his 18-year stint at ID&T, Denis is occupied with the online activities and exploitation of intellectual property of ID&T, Q-Dance and Sensation. He created the base of ID&T’s digital strategy which led to a new valuation of the company. In May 2011, he focuses on DDMCA, concentrating on the many aspects of intellectual property and technology.
Please find some interesting articles below.
- How Hardwell hacked his career
- The network value of Spinnin Records
- The effect of music streaming on consumption and discovery
- The new equation ‘content = relation = information’
- How the cooperation between Martin Garrix and Spinnin’ Records should work
- Matching of artists and brands
- Have some dj’s hit their ceiling?
- The end game of the dance industry
- Numbers don’t lie
- Amsterdam Dance Event any stretch left?
And more …
As for the digital domain, Denis currently assists companies and organizations to engage internet and social media in order to meet with the new expectations of fans, clients, employees and other parties involved. In The Netherlands, he is leading in the field of using technology, internet and social media for the development and sharing of knowledge. These days, he operates as an independent consultant and supplies advice, analyses, lectures, trainings, social media and internet monitoring.
Looking forward to read more? Please read ‘EDM and the Digital Domain here’ …