This blog in English, French, German or Portugese? In the video below you find the explanation how to change the language of this blog. There are over 100 languages available.
About Denis Doeland
In his 18-year stint at ID&T since 1992, Denis Doeland is occupied with the online activities and exploitation of intellectual property of ID&T, Q-Dance and Sensation. He created the base of ID&T’s digital strategy which led to a new valuation of the company.
Since May 2011 he focuses on the many aspects of intellectual property and technology to create business added value for sports, media and entertainment organisations.
Denis can be best described in the following words: Author, Blogger, Business & Industry Hacker, Disruptor, Maven, Numerati, Speaker and Transformer.
Please find some interesting articles below.
- Spinnin’ Records: the digital network has been given a price
- How Hardwell hacked his career
- The network value of Spinnin Records
- The effect of music streaming on consumption and discovery
- The new equation ‘content = relation = information’
- How the cooperation between Martin Garrix and Spinnin’ Records should work
- Matching of artists and brands
- Have some dj’s hit their ceiling?
- The end game of the dance industry
- Numbers don’t lie
- Amsterdam Dance Event any stretch left?
And more …
As for the digital domain, Denis currently assists companies and organizations to engage internet and social media in order to meet with the new expectations of fans, clients, employees and other parties involved. In The Netherlands, he is leading in the field of using and implementing technology, internet and social media in businesses organisations. These days, he operates as a consultant and supplies advice, analyses, keynotes, lectures, trainings, social media and internet monitoring.
Looking forward to read more? Please read ‘EDM and the Digital Domain here’ …